10+ Best Free and Paid Illustration Banks for Website Designers
In the world of website design, illustrations have become an integral part of creating engaging and visually appealing user experiences. Whether you're designing a landing page, blog post, or entire website, finding high-quality illustrations can significantly enhance your design. Fortunately, there are numerous illustration banks available, offering a wide range of free and paid options to suit every need. In this post, we'll explore ten of the best illustration banks that website designers can leverage to elevate their projects
1. Undraw: Undraw offers a vast collection of open-source illustrations that are both modern and customizable. With a focus on simplicity and versatility, Undraw's illustrations come with the added benefit of being easily customizable to fit various design styles and color schemes.
2. DrawKit: DrawKit provides beautifully crafted illustrations for free, with a focus on simplicity and clarity. Their collection covers a wide range of themes, from technology and business to nature and travel, making it suitable for various website design projects.
3. Freepik: Freepik is a popular platform offering millions of free and premium illustrations, vectors, and photos. While the free version comes with limitations, their premium subscription provides access to an extensive library of high-quality illustrations suitable for professional projects.
4. Storyset: Created by the same team behind Freepik, Storyset specializes in customizable illustrations and animated scenes. With a range of characters, objects, and backgrounds, Storyset is ideal for creating unique visual narratives on websites.
5. Pexels: Although primarily known for its stock photos, Pexels also offers a growing collection of free illustrations. With a focus on quality and diversity, Pexels' illustrations are perfect for adding visual flair to web design projects.
6. Icons8 Illustrations: Icons8 offers a curated collection of illustrations that are free to use for personal and commercial projects. Their illustrations cover a wide range of themes and styles, making it easy to find the perfect visuals for any website design.
7. Humaaans: Humaaans provides customizable illustrations of people in various poses and settings. Designed to be mix-and-matchable, Humaaans' illustrations enable designers to create diverse and inclusive scenes for their websites.
8. Vecteezy: Vecteezy offers a vast collection of vector graphics, including illustrations suitable for website design. While their free offerings are limited, Vecteezy's premium subscription provides access to a treasure trove of high-quality illustrations and vector art.
9. Ouch!: Ouch! by Icons8 is a platform specifically designed for designers, offering a wide range of illustrations, icons, and photos. With a focus on trendy design styles and high-quality visuals, Ouch! is a go-to resource for professional website designers.
10. Notioly: Notioly is a collection of over 200 Notion-style illustrations, fully customizable in SVG and updated monthly with new designs.
11. Open Peeps: The library works like building blocks made of vector arms, legs, and emotions. You can mix these elements to create different Peeps.
12. illustration.so: More than 600+ royalty-free illustrations for your next marketing, design, or any project.
Whether you're a freelance designer working on client projects or part of a design team within a company, having access to a diverse range of illustrations is essential for creating visually stunning websites. The ten illustration banks mentioned in this post offer a combination of free and paid options to suit every budget and design need. By leveraging these resources, website designers can elevate their projects and deliver captivating user experiences that leave a lasting impression.